Durban Shopping Malls
Durban has the cultural variety, energy, scenery, beachfronts and people, a combination that has lead it to become one of the top tourist destinations in South Africa. Durban shopping malls, on the other hand, lead the city to become renowned for everything from high-end couture shopping complexes to low prices shopping malls for bargain hunters.
The city also has some of the largest shopping malls in the country, which enables it to cater for the extreme shoppers. Some of the best Durban Shopping Malls are located in Morningside, Berea, Musgrave and on the Beachfront.
Shopping Malls near the Durban Moses Mabhidha Stadium
City View Shopping Centre is one of the shopping malls near the new Durban Moses Mabhidha Stadium, which was built for the 2010 Soccer World Cup in South Africa. Over 400,000 people visit this shopping center every month due to the variety of stores, interesting exhibition courts, great promotions and entertainment offerings.
Why shop at City View?
· Designer clothing and international brands
· A range of furniture, from luxury furniture items to low priced furniture
· An action sports arena
· Free parking
· Value-added promotions such as Pensioners’ Day as well as lucrative giveaways
· Easy access via main routes
· Fast food chains
· Exclusive health and hair salons
· Main jewellery stores such as American Swiss and NWJ Jewellers as well as an engraving stand
· Cellphone shops such as Autopage Cellular, Cell C and MTN
· A dental and medical centre
City View Shopping Centre is one of the largest shopping centers in Durban Central and it is the closest mall to the Moses Mabhidha Stadium. Find out what everyone is talking about by visiting the mall that offers everybody a world class entertainment and shopping experience!
Contact us now for Durban Shopping